Colossians 2:13 "When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ!"
- Prior to having Christ in our lives, we were spiritually DEAD.
- Ephesians 2:1: We were dead in our transgressions and sins.
- Ephesians 2:2: We followed the "ways of the world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air (Satan), the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient."
- Ephesians 2:3: We gratified the cravings of our sinful nature following its desires and thoughts.
- Ephesians 2:3: "Like the rest, we were by nature objects of God's wrath."
- But then God made us ALIVE with Christ!
- Colossians 2:13: "When you were dead in your sins...God made you alie with Christ."
- Romans 6:11: "Count yourselves dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus."
- Ephesians 2:4: "Because of his great love for us, God who is rich in mercy,"
- Ephesians 2:5: "made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions - it is by grace you have been saved."
- Ephesians 2:6: "And God raised us up with Christ and seated us in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus," (Also see Colossians 3:1 and Ephesians 1:3)
- Ephesians 2:7: "so that he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus."
- We are God's MASTERPIECE!
- Ephesians 2:10: "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works."
- Romans 6: Now that we have gone from death to life, we should live for Christ!
- Romans 6:6-7: For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be rendered powerless, that we should no longer be slaves to sin - because anyone who has died has been freed from sin."
(1) Romans 6: How is it that we are buried with Christ and now live a new life?
(2) Titus 2:11-12: Now that we have passed from death to life, how should we live?
(3) Colossians 3:1: Since we are raised with Christ, how should we focus our hearts?